A virtual guitar amplifier for Linux running with jack (Jack Audio Connection Kit).
This is a maintenance release which mainly is meant to get rid of the python2 build dependency.
Changes are so far:
- - updated waf version to 2.0.19 by Andreas Degert
- cleanup all GTK(mm) calls to be able to build with -DGSEAL_ENABLE flag (prepare to update to GTK3) by Hubert Figuière
- update Russian Translation by Valeriy Shtobbe and Olesya Gerasimenko (Basealt Translation Team)
- bind lv2:enabled to guitarix on_off switch and remove from UI by Hermann Meyer
- update all build scripts to use faust version 2.15.11 by Hermann Meyer
- add new option -E --hideonquit, to make the UI experience smooth when used as LV2 plugin (via Carla export) by Hermann Meyer
- add exit handler and warning when sample-rate is above 96kHz by Hermann Meyer