- Qtractor 0.9.12 (winter'19) is released!
- Basic key-signature has been added to tempo, time-signature and location markers map.
- MIDI Clip editor (aka. piano-roll) horizontal and vertical splitter sizes, widths and heights resp. are now preserved as user preferences and also to session state.
- Second attempt to fix the yet non-official though CMake build configuration.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:AppImage packages:
- static rendering:
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Enjoy && Happy new year/decade's eve.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela